Corporate Social Responsibility
To give back to the society what we earned from it has been the constant endeavour at Datec. We are grateful for being a company with a strong social conscience, and this responsibility stems out of the fact that we are closely linked to the communities we operate in.
We believe that helping the needy community is an important step. Our commitment to make a positive difference is not about a one off initiative but is a sustained effort to transform people’s lives in Health and Education sectors.
- Datec proudly supports and sponsors:
- Fund raising for Papua New Guinea Cancer society
- Donation drives for Port Moresby General Hospital
- Charity Golf tournaments
- St John Ambulance
- Book donations to schools
- Computer donation to schools
- Datec provides Network services for AIS Satellite Vehicle Tracking at Royal Papua Yacht Club
- Datec organizes Technology Workshops and Seminars to raise technology awareness to business community
- Datec Learning Center offers Academic scholarships
Datec Learning Center
Established in 2009, Datec learning centers have been the centre of excellence for ICT Training and Education in PNG.
Internet & Datacenter
Datec ISP Division offers high-quality Internet connections, hosted services, communication, network security and data backup solutions.
Datec Retail Stores
Datec Retail Stores have been offering you easy access to buy all your technology needs across Papua New Guinea since 1985.
ICT Products & Services
Datec is PNG’s largest and most successful ICT solutions and services providers for the past three decades. Innovative Solutions | Valued Services